Friday, April 20, 2007

- Had a bad day -

Oh boy.....What a day.....

It's my day off today and I'm down with diarrhoea and a bad case of vomit......Must been those pizzas that i ate last night with a friend of mine...hope she doesn't suffer the same fate as i am..... Think i have a weak stomach and it's sucks....feeling trashy the whole day....

On top of all this there's a happy note that keeps me alive....hahaha.....My passport is done and I've collected yesterday morning supposedly i have to collect on Tues but been busy with work.... Right now I'm super super SUPER excited about my trip to KRABI......woohooooo..!!!

Oh and i can't wait for tomorrow for sentosa trip....hahaha.....happening siak...!!! There will be picture taking and I'll definitely post some here....look out for that.....uh-huh.....

Before i end this, i like to say that i am proud of one of my bestfriend for coming out strong.... You got balls and definitely guts.......tsunami siak.....hahaha....We shall see the outcome.....

Cheers sister...

Huggs.....

No comments: