Tuesday, May 22, 2007

- More than words -

Goodness...!!!... Its more than 20 days since I've updated anything... how time flies..just look at that...hmmm...

What can i say....I'm speechless after returning from my fabulous Krabi Trip...hahaha.... Enjoying every moment of it.... I don't wanna go home....
Just for the record, Krabi is a place for relaxation and not shopping. Most of the items there can be found at Golden Mile.... so why bother buying when you could get them here..though it's much more cheaper....And Queen Dalilah, I forgot to buy your birthday present....hehehe...sorry..Oh Well there's always next year.... Happy Belated borthday my dear... May all your wishes comes true...
Anywho.... People are gorgeous not forgettin our Hop island tour guide...he's cute... Gave unlisted email address though....trash..!!. Somehow i couldn't put up any pictures here...dunno why... but you guys can view them in my Friendster profile.....

So many things happened while I'm away and think my company's getting worse... i mean Godiva's good but the people who work in the environment makes it worst....sigh... But nothings i can't handle....haha...

You know what...?? It's good to be beautiful every morning..... you never know what's you gonna get...hahaha...
Hmmm....interesting.....very interesting....Indeed..... Have yet to receive my reply from him... But I'm not putting my hope up high as always..... :)
You know me....the forever Ice Queen....

Huggs..... Muacks..

3 comments:

Reez said...

Needless to say, Krabi was fantabulous.. I wish I am there again.. Thank the Almighty for putting the rain on hold while we are there thus enabling us to enjoy our free Island Tour.. Sexy ppl.. I have the pics in my Multiply though for those interested to see.

Looking beautiful in the morning.. hmm where did I hear that from?? Lolo lala... hahaha.. u noe i noe Kisha.. Dun put on hope dear. He's in the farway land and you never know what he is up to there now, but cross fingers.. u neve wat awaits you..

Speaking of which, I doubt Jackie and Meng check their e-mail. No replies for a week liao.. busy ppl I assume, but then again, did they give the right address? Beats me!!!

QueenLyla said...

helluu..hehhe....i just read ur blog...hehe...ohhh....forgot uh?...hahaha just kidding....its okay....so...u have fun at krabi? sampai tak nak alik??!!! *grins*

ok then take care..

Monarc said...

Yelah...seronok sangat sampai lupa.....

The place is FANTA-BULOUS.....!!!!

You should go there one day...with your sayang la....hehehe....
Your highness still under kerfew ke..??? hehehe...
Joking aje...jangan marah...

Once again...thanks for the shout out for my birthday...hehehe...

Muacks...