Sunday, July 22, 2007

@ Ahhhh....!!! Ouch !!! @

What a day to begin......

Was waiting for the bus this morning...
Bus came and as usual people are rushing to aboard the bus and i take the initiative to let others go first, before me there's 2 Bangladeshi. I simply couldn't understand why these people need to rush to board the bus, The bus driver have eyes and he can see should there be people still running to catch the bus.

Anywho, i board the bus and suddenly one of the Bangla loses his balanced and fell behind pushing me out of the bloody door !!! I didn't have time to react, losses my balanced and grip on the side pole and collapsed on the hard concrete floor. Of course as a Pondan Teban, A fall wouldn't be complete without any shrieking and screaming. It was bloody painful and the most embarrassing moment ever.
To make matter worst, I knew some of the passenger and the bus driver. Upon seeing me on the floor, the bus driver came out and lend me a hand asking me if I'm okay... He's damned cute and my fantasy just running wild amid all the pain that I'm feeling... For a moment there, I was lost in the moment of splendour... Saved by my knight in shining armour unfortunately the excruciating pain on my feet have brought me back to reality....

" I think I sprained my ankle, It's okay you can go without me..." I said with an awkward and embarrassing smile.

He replied " You better see a doctor and take care." Hopped on his bus, gave me another look and smile and drove off slowly.

Meanwhile a few aunties gathered around me and asked me how i feel. Thanking and smiling as if nothing happened I said I'm okay. I dragged my feet and walked towards the nearest clinic.

So people, I was awarded....awarded eh..... 2 days of MC.... for Sunday and Monday

PS : The doctor's cute too......hee...

Huggs....

7 comments:

Cassy said...

Hi Darling,

I am so sorry to hear that you had hurt your ankle. Just can't help but to imagine the scene where you fell and was in pain. Better take care and rest well. :P

Monarc said...

Hey Baby,

Thanks.... It was awful and horrendous....

The falling part was embarrassing though...hahaha.... plus all that screaming and shierking..think i've woke up everyone in Teban from their Sunday slumber...hee..

Feeling better now...

Huggs

Reez said...

Sungguh tidak!!!! Thank God you are fine.. It's ok gerl for you to wake the rest up so long as they are not looking at the way you fall, scream and shriek!!!

You have a gd rest darling and the next time you see those Banglas, you know what to do :-)

Love u, appreciates u and misses u...

bobhoneyz said...

Bangla...what can I say? It's sooo typical of them to rush. Better be careful gerl next time when u are boarding public transport with bangla. Anyway take care of urself....luv ya sis.

Darnisha said...

hey darl....

hope you've recovered from ur fall...tho surely havent recovered from the bus driver's charming smile....gitu ehhh...

bangla kan memang like dat sista...forever rushing dunno why they rushing ard oso dunno

Razy said...

Allo darling,
sorry for my long disappearance.... well yu know why lah... so sorry to hear abt your fall......hope you are ok.. will drop by soon ... i promise....
missed you always........

Monarc said...

Thanks for the well wishes...

I'm feeling better now...not that serious one la....

And Darnisha, am still not recovered from the bus driver charming smile...hehehe...

Dunno why ,somehow my life is always been involving with banglas and mamas...hahaha....

Anyhoo, You guys take care....

And Razy yeah....been doing the disappearing act way way too long.... need to come back to the society baby....

Huggs ya'll...