Tuesday, July 3, 2007

@ The Pleasure Is All Mine @

Date : 30/06/2007
Time : 2210 hrs

On my last day working with Harry as my partner at CityLink before he was transfered to VivoCity till his last day with Godiva.

He send me this sms after i had send him end of the day report and my last report to him as my somewhat Ah-beng Store-In-Charge....

Harry : It's been a pleasure working with you Sweetie. I will drop by next time to chat. Will miss you.

I almost cried upon receiving this message of his. My heart began to sink deep but i manage to send him a reply.

Me : Don't say like that.. You making me cry sia...hee..

Harry : It's the truth that you are the one of the best colleague i ever work with. You deserve more than being a normal Store Associate, Take care.

I cried in my heart......silently.....




Another one jantan leaving the company and this one due to further studies in Business and Management at SMU. Sigh......

Left 1 and a half permanent male staff la for Godiva....

Me and my cousin. He 1 and me 1/2 thus 1 1/2....You know la ha.... ;-)

Gonna miss this 2 great guys. Had a great time together and I've learned a lot from the both of you. Stay in contact always... (",)

Huggs.....

1 comment:

Reez said...

My favourite is leaving too??? Sob..Sob...