Saturday, August 4, 2007

@ Dinner Pics @








It's my first time meeting with Master Yin aka the guy in the blue t-shirt and not the butch. He's the Master Chocolate Connoisseur, he came down with a lady who's the Marketing manager in HongKong, she's doing a survey on Local markets which in my opinion much different compare to the one in HongKong and Taiwan. We met at VivoCity a day after the CaCao Show which was held there and he taught us the mastery of dipping and appreciation of chocolate.
After which we left for this retched dinner at Lavender Foodcourt which i had a bad case of diarrhoea a day after eating the food.....
I guessed this is what happened when you eat non-halal Seafood.....hahaha....What to do since your boss always go for dinner at Chinese "restaurant"...Sigh...They are the one in green - Susan (Manager) and the one in the light blue stripe shirt - Grace (District Manager)
And oh.....That diarrhoea had to come on my off day.... Oh darlinnnggg....it was bleak.... I was in my bed and in the toilet all day long and my ass sore from the "beep"....... unless it was sore due to being fucked i don't mind but it was ....trashy..... I know some of my avid readers will read this rather explicit sentence but hey.... we have to be explicit sometimes.... hee....
Anyhoo - which is by the way another popular word of mine - I'm feeling better now....thanks...
Kiss kiss.....

No comments: