Friday, August 31, 2007

@ It's confirmed @

It's my off day today and Grace sms me to come down to VivoCity for the review of my appraisal.

The reviews are good, actually better than i expected...gitu eh...

They laid out their plans for me and I'm gonna be Store-in-Charge for Marina Square this coming October.

I was a little reluctant to accept the offer and it really shows on my beautiful face...hee... It's obvious that she knew how I feel about Marina Square and the shop situation cause I gave her my own personal views about the shop. She assured me that they gonna expand by having a real shop there despite that the management at Marina Square just offered them a permanent kiosk - meaning there will be a roof over the shop.

I have yet to give my answer....

4 comments:

bobhoneyz said...

Ah...sexy sister...one whole permanent kiosk with roof...in the middle of MS....

Monarc said...

I know.... I should accept la hor...

And I'm grateful to Allah s.w.t for the blessing..

Plus all of my friends support and love... amboi very the Grammys tau...hee..

Anyhoo.... Huggs ya'll..

Reez said...

Honestly gerl, I am happie for u. Give it a try. It's a stepping stone and I am sure u will go far in the service industry. You are born with that attitude darling.. so flaunt it like how you flaunt ur beauty..

MS will be a very nice place to work in and if she really means having a roof above ur head.. smacked in the middle.. oh god, your eyes will be feasting for sure.

Grace to the Almighty for all his blessings for all of us in terms of our career.. I am sure He always has better plans for us.

Amin.

Razy said...

I am so happy for you dear... Thanks the well wishes. I Love you so much and despite my absence I am sure you know I am always around. I always value your opinion no matter how harsh it may be......

I love you my sister...

Hugs
Razy