Friday, August 24, 2007

@ Mystery Shopper = Passed !! @

I didn't know that my name was submitted to HongKong Office for our monthly Mystery Shopper test. I was told by Harry and Shan Hui but was't really taking note of it. And I'm piss...no...mad at my District Manager who did not tell me the information herself instead she let others pass the news to me.

I mean she came to my store a few times last month and did not even mention the Mystery shopper scheme to me. She told the rest before me on our monthly meeting and even give them pointers on how to score plus to keep an extra look out for customer who ask loads of questions. She doesn't like me is it..?? Be professional la... Irritating right..??

In the end only a few passed the test.

My shield and weapon are already loaded should i fail the test and she come barging at me demanding my reasons for failing, I'll definitely fire back at her with my beautiful and colourful vocabulary. And you can take that to the bank...Gitu eh... hee..

Alas! I passed the test, 81.9% out of 100% during the Peak period.

Below are my reviews :

( Should be She not He.... hahaha )


Q1. The salesperson said, “Hi, Madam, good afternoon!”
Q2. He did not ask anything to find out my needs and preferences.
Q3. After I told him that I prefer dark chocolates, he recommended a range of dark chocolates to me.
Q4. He recommended the seasonal chocolates to me.
Q5. He said that the praline in the first two rows cost $22 and the truffles in the bowls cost $26. There are around 6-8 pieces depending on the size.
Q6. He mentioned the VIP programme to me.
Q7. He said, “Thank you and see you again.”
Q9. The display is neat and tidy. The floor area is clean.
Q10. He is able to explain the differences between pralines and truffles using laymen’s language which made it easy to understand.
Q11. Once I have mentioned to him that I prefer dark chocolates, he gave good recommendations and is able to describe the taste of his recommendations.
Q12. Although he is not proactive in finding out my preferences, he is customer-oriented as he offered me a sample of the seasonal chocolates when I appeared hesitant in trying a new range.



Shan Hui on the other hand failed badly, the lowest of the lot. 26.5% out of 100% during Non-Peak period which are the most easiest time to score high marks.

Below are Shan Hui's reviews :

Q1. The salesperson said ,”Hi”.
Q2. She was arranging chocolates and didn’t bother to look up or serve me.
Q3. She asked someone else to attend to me as she was busy with her work.

Q4. No, she didn’t bother to serve me and I didn’t get the chance to talk to her.
Q5. No, she didn’t serve me even though I waited very long.
Q6. We did not converse.
Q7. Yes, she gave the price and the number of pieces but when I requested for her to repeat, she talked loudly to me.
Q8. No, she didn’t bother to reinforce and confirm my purchase.
Q9. No, she just left the bag on the counter and turned away immediately.
Q10. The store was warm, messy with boxes lying around. There was no music and the shop is very small.
Q11. She ignored me mostly throughout the process of my purchase.
Q12. No, she didn’t even care about my needs.
Q13. The quality was lousy and almost irritating.
Q14. No, I will not go back again.
Q15. Her hair is very messy.




Oh well.... I passed and that's all i care...

And oh... Should one fail the test 3 times in the row, he/she will be terminated with immediate effect.

(",)

3 comments:

Reez said...

Sister, congrats!!! oh come on, do u really need the pointers when you are born with such traits that even that bitch of Shan Hui doesnt possess or perhaps your idiotic boss too?? this is what they called karma kan.. SERVE THEM BLOODY RIGHT?? Wait!- Shan Hui has messy hair??? tell her to botak her head like mine then confirm wont be messy. hahaha. buat malu masyarakat perempuan ajer rambut messy.. nonsence kan.

hugs and kisses to you and may the truth prevails. Go sister go!!!

bobhoneyz said...

hehehe...sista power dia kata...congrats on u passing the test...ur manager pun....dog rite...hehehehe...anyhoo...without her telling u already scored high with her telling i'm pretty sure u'll fare much more better 100% perhaps...

Monarc said...

Eh eh...very the cepat eh comment.....Thanks..

Yeah pranjat mak bila dia kata Shan hui's hair messy..hahaha.. Lucky she never add that about her body odour....gitu eh... lemau siak chocolate mak...hee..

You know what..? I was there when she served that customer. And i must say,I did served her but shan hui ignored her totally....

Trashy kan...

Huggs huggs and kiss kiss....