Thursday, October 4, 2007

@ Dinner at Bugis @

I made plans to meet Yasmine first and then the others - Rashid, Keri, Razy. I reached Godiva at Citylink for some work and am pretty busy with all the things that i have to do.

So met Yasmine at the train station with ample time in our hand and she suggested that we walk to Bugis instead. In my pump shoes, we walked slowly to Bugis, showing her the new Library, catching up the old times and things of that nature.

We rest at the Cinema entrance, enjoying the a/c while waiting for the others, akmal text and asked where are we and yasmine asked him to join us. Soon after Razy and Rashid join us and we proceed to Siam kitchen to book a place. Few minutes later Keri came and followed by Akmal...


Hugs and kisses to everyone, I'm the last one and he whispered "Miss you" while giving me hugs and kisses. I just keep quiet and act cool though deep inside me feels weird, not awkward but weird feeling. It feels like I just know this person and not the person whom I know for ages. You know.....

I'm not gonna elaborate on the dinner cause every thing's went as smooth as baby bottom the interesting part was, we went to BackStage after that. Just to let you know I ordered Pussy Foot so you can breathe now....

We played Truth Or Dare game, thanks to Keri and we had fun. And oh...Keri, Razy and I was hanging about at the balcony and suddenly Keri just "yuhoo.." to this old, fat Ang moh guy who was happen to walked by and invited him to join us. This is what happen when Keri's semi-drunk... anyhoo... that man went up the bar, join and chatted with us.

To cut long story short, Razy stayed with him while the rest of us went back home... A little disappointed though......


Go figure...

3 comments:

Reez said...

Razy stayed with him... ang moh... ok no need to figure already. It's figured!!!

Anyhoo, glad u drank pussy foot... was pretty alarmed there..

Monarc said...

Puuurrrr...

It's Pussseehhh sister...

I'm feeling Cat-woman that evening without the alcohol..hahaha

You can say that again sister...no need to figure....
It's already "Figured"...the size I mean.... Opps...

Ciao baby..

Razy said...

tak baik!!...hahahaha