Monday, October 15, 2007

@ Moving @

It's second day of Lebaran and i have to come back to work cause we're shifting place today... No more in front of McDonald's

A little tired cause I haven't had a good rest for the past week. Sorry if I lost contact but it's only momentarily...gitu eh..

It's 3.25 am and I just got back from Marina Square. I have to work at 8 am today...gosh..!!
I'm gonna loose my gorgeous aura soon....haha

Anywho, before I forget... It's Lebaran and I'm taking this opportunity to seek forgiveness of any kind.

Menyusun sepuluh jari
Meminta ampun and maaf di Aidilfitri
Termakan makan serta minum
Terkasar bahasa semasa berbicara,
Ter-laser bila bergurau senda,
Dan Ter yang lain lain lagi...
Halal dan Maaf di pinta.
Semoga kita berbahagia di Hari Raya bersama sanak saudara
Tak lupa Nyah Nyah yang ada....

Eh...wah..... Pantun la sikit... Pagi buta aku mereng sikit.... Oh well....gotta sleep now...

I'll post the pictures that I took tomorrow okay..??

Huggs....

3 comments:

bobhoneyz said...

Hehehe...tahan jer kejap lah gerl for a few days...it's normal being busy when u're shifting kan...once everything has settled down I'm sure it'll be smooth sailing....anywayz camat hari raya maaf zahir batin...

Reez said...

"losing ur aura soon"- u mean u still hv it ke? gitu eh.. confirm aku kena sembelih!! haha...

takpe lah change view.. mendak nampak mcdonald.. at least nie nampak star bucks.. class sikit kan!

Monarc said...

You missed the " Gorgeous " sister..

It's Gorgeous Aura...hee..

Still have it daarrliinnggg.... never lose it...hahaha...

It's actually a nice view..I made friends with one of the gay boy at United Colors of Benetton and plus the ones at McDonalds'.

A little tired nonetheless but it's been great..

Oh..!! You have to check out my new layout...Sexy nyah... Ada Security guard lagi...haha

Anywho...you girls take care ya..