Saturday, October 27, 2007

@ My feet Hurts...again... @

I just got my energy back on track after working my ass off this month plus I have to get ready for the up and coming Christmas Launching Party at VivoCity.

My feet have to hurt......again.... It's the same feet that hurts before by Bangla. I seriously do not know what happen, it just hurts yesterday morning when i woke up from my bed. Jeremy told me that maybe i didn't sleep properly as in my sleeping position that cause the pain.
Well..... maybe....just maybe... if HE sleep with me then this pain won't happen... Just a wishful thinking...hee

Anywho, I call Razy and told him that i couldn't make it for Halloween tomorrow at PowerHouse. I know and I'm sorry. He's been looking forward to Halloween and I had to spoil the mood. I guessed my Fuckaholic Cupid costume have to wait till next year then... haha...

On a happier note, I have reached my monthly sales target of $16,000 with flying colours... :)
That took everyone by surprise cause I proved everyone wrong. Hah!!
All this while Marina Square has never hits it's monthly target.

Huggs ya'll...

3 comments:

Razy said...

I was Disappointed... A little.. But hey its OK .. I managed to save more money by not going to the Halloween Party Anyway... Wished I went there though as most of the St James Staff that came to rent costumes told me to come and see them in their costumes... Its OK dear. I know you were not well and My reaction sucks.... I am sorry. Maybe next year...maybe not.. see lah ... not sure what the year 2008 will bring...

Monarc said...

Sorry about that...

I was a little reluctant to go when I said yes to you that day cause as most of you guys know every end of the month will be a busy time for me.
Just imagine me doing my stock take,climbing and squatting, finding stock with my painful ankel.

You know what, you could always go ahead with the plan without me and have a blast since there's Keri and the others. Girl, it's time for you to mingle around instead of sitting alone with your mouth open.

Reez said...

Razy, I am sorry too for turning you down for the party. I would wish to go, but given that I have a meeting to attend on Monday morning, it kinda pulled me back.

Perhaps another time ya.. hugs!!