Wednesday, November 14, 2007

@ Updates... @

Let's make this post short and sweet shall we...

Tomorrow I'll be doing a receiving stock from HongKong for Christmas Launch on the 15th and might have to stay a bit longer for setting up the Promotions for my store. Plus launching the new Biscuit, Cocoa and Coffee range which I have stalled due to POS system updating problems.

A new cash register will be install for my store and hopefully it will reduce or solve any accounts problems that my Accountants in HongKong couldn't rectify.

On the 17th, I have to be at Great World City to help set up a new Kiosk there and that will take the whole day...

18th - Sentosa.....sentosa....Sentosa.......

There..... I think that's it...or I might left out some...

Anyhoo....Will posted some pics...if I took them....

No comments: