Wednesday, November 28, 2007

@ It's Gettin Hot In Heere..@

On a happier note.....

Ah Heng come and repair my Bulkcase that have been spoilt for more than a week....
Thank god..!!

The compressor just give up and died suddenly, Ah Heng was in Taipei holidaying and have to wait for his return to repair or change the compressor.

When he told Grace that the bulkcase need to repair and that there's an extra cost of $800, she said she'll think about it..

I was of course angry la by that sentence... I'll think about it..?? What does she mean by that..??
I have been suffering by taking my boxes of chocolates in and out of the bloody bulkcase and in my fridge for the past week and she wants me to suffer some more...??!!

You see....I'm a time bomb and I always take the right time to voice out my problems. Well, the right time was when 2 of my bosses from HongKong, John and Chris arrive to have a meeting with the landlords. That's where I pop the questions...

Me : (Voice Projection so that J & C could hear) So...Grace, Did Ah Heng tell you about MY bulkcase..??
G : (Gave me that I'm-gonna-kill-you look) Yeah...He did... We'll get it fixed.
Me : Really...?? That's great..!! ( Plastic kan...I know ) WHEN ??
G : As soon as possible....

Bulls eye...!! Ha.!

2 comments:

Reez said...

As I hv mentioned earlier, being responsible and teaching ur SUPERIOR to be responsible are not easy, but hey, u delivered them well... kudos!

Razy said...

trueness I totally agree with Reez