Monday, December 10, 2007

@ Tyme Flies @

Wow...time really flies that quick when you're occupied with things and work.
My first post for the month of December and it's already on it 11th days.
I'm sorry for not keeping in contact cause my time are really tight..like a virgin gitu..hee
Anyhoo...loads of things happened and first and foremost is that my store got it's new Global Store System aka Cash Register la... all computerized and shit and it's built with internal store email address. Unfortunately my boss took the store laptop and send it to HongKong for whatever and will return it back in 2 weeks time...that's why i never had the chance to update my blog...hee
Well, Christmas is coming near and counting down to 15 more days.??
But first i'm all excited with weddings and unfortunately..again.. I couldn't attend to Adeline's sister wedding... : (
And oh...Suhirman drop by the other day to pass his wedding invitations to me personally and though he gain some pounds, it's good to see him again... We chatted and reminiscence the old days..as if we're that old... dun start bitching people.....I know what's in your mind...hee...
A little bum though..not because of work but never had the chance to check out "M" by Mariah Carey and that DVD of hers.... sigh...
Till next time..

2 comments:

Reez said...

Yeah we know that this is the busy period for you so that;s why we never disturb u at all.

Zaid, bob and myself will be coming for the dinner reception. Will you be coming along.. the theme is purple and black so it's pretty easy to co-ordinate...

U take care amidst your busy schedule.. and hv fun at work.

Monarc said...

The dinner reception for Suhirman's wedding..?

I definately come...