Wednesday, February 6, 2008

@ GONG XI FA CAI @

A Happy Lunar New Year to fellow Chinese friends.... gitu...

May we all be blessed with abundance of Joy, Prosperity and Wealth not forgetting Good Health in this coming new year..... But of course all this wishes will not happen if we didn't include Loads of LOVE.... We all need some of it....

Isn't this GoldFish cute...?? Giving me the Whatcha-Looking-At look....Luckily I manage to snap few pictures of Goldfishes while they're having a fair at Millenia Walk.
It is believe that goldfish brings good luck and prosperity in ushering the Lunar New Year...That's what I've been told... ;-)

Speaking of which, Me and my friends are going to PowerHouse on Lunar New Year night. Don't worry, I'll definately update on the outcome, pictures included...hee

We're at MacDonald's this morning having our so-called Reunion Breakfast before heading to work. Today we close shop early and will be open on the 9th Feb.



No comments: