Tuesday, February 19, 2008

@ Yu Sheng @



Date : 18 Feb 2008
Time : 1900 hrs
Venue : Ang Mo Kio
I know that I somehow neglected to mention about Valentine's but hey...I don't celebrate it and I really do not see a point whereby you have to show your love, affections and appriciations to the one you love on that very day...hmm...sound cynical.... I know but that's what I feel....Maybe if i have a boyfriend then I would know how it feels - An open invitations to those who are interested..haha.. The position always vacant...

Anyhoo, all the full-timers went to "Tomato" yesterday to have a scrumptious dinner? I know I ate till I can't eat no more and unfortunately I cannot enjoy the Crab dishes that they ordered to the fullest : ( I somehow have this allergy about eating shells seafood. My lips tend to itch, redden and swollen when I eat too much of it. If I wanna Angelina Jolie or Pammy lips then shells seafood for me...Ha.
Anyways we did had fun and before we started our dinner, we had "Yu Sheng", those mixed veggies that they had during Chinese Ney Year dinner. And everyone mixed the veggies up along with best wishes for the new year. All I can say is that we made a big mess while mixing it and we have to toss it up high cause the higher we toss the veggies, the better or high chances that our wishes comes true... That's what I heard... Hopefully it comes true cause I wish me a boyfriend..haha... plus all the prosperity, wealth and health wishes..

The others are like having a Crab Eating Competition.... fighting over the bigger piece...haha..
Enjoys.

No comments: