Wednesday, March 19, 2008

@ Hygiene Course @

We went to Cairnhill Community Club at Newton for a day of Hygiene Course that the company had enrolled us. Not that I'm not hygiene enough - I know what's in your mind - this course do justice in our kind of field. Food.

We reached at the train station around 8am and the course starts at 9. Super early right..? I know but we're waiting another one whose running late and eventually she appear half an hour later. Nice..

We shall skip the whole hygiene thingy cause it's obvious that most of us are not really interested in them but I have to tell you this though, Do you know that Salmonella is a form of bacteria and not the fish Salmon..?? Oh yeah...it's that tiny bacteria that stir the PrimaDeli chocolate cake food poisoning case during the Christmas period last year and makes them lose millions of dollars. The spoke persons claimed that 5 workers carried those viruses and thus contaminate the cakes....well after going through the lessons for the whole day, this is what I conclude. We are all bacteria carrier and we all have bacteria on our body believe it or not and to make your workers the scape goat whenever problems arises are not a good thing to do...


Anywhoo...To me the whole lesson kinda interesting even though I did shut my eyes and sleep for like 10 seconds tops which happens after lunch...you know how we are after lunch...hee
Okay let me tell you who came to the class, beside the 3 of us, in front of us sits 3 ang mohs, 2 of them are from Germany and another from Canada. The rest of the classmates are from Philippines and one local guy who I called label as Man-in-black cause literally he dress in black plus the black glasses. Next to him sits this Filipino auntie who I think she has an attitude problem....Big time..!!

The lady instructor who by the way starts the class by telling us about her life story took up the first hour of the lesson and it's a little funny cause she would speak in Singapore slang and I'm not sure whether the others can understands her. She's full of animations and actions and inside jokes but all the reactions she receive from the floor are vacant looks with loads of questions marks.... Very the blur.. I know I laugh the loudest cause I'm the only one laughing....my 2 other colleague just gave a little chuckle and smile..


Yani cutting her long finger nails which is a big no-no for hygiene class... ha.
Sleeping during 20mins break. The Filipinos


Another one sleeping during the lesson...manage to snap this shot. Hey..I was bored...
The guy in blue was my interview-ice-breaker-session partner. Glen. Nice chap from Canada.

By the way there's no failure or pass when we take the exam. It's either you're competent or incompetent.
Well baby, I'm competent cause I finished my exam papers in 15mins....gracias..!!

No comments: