Friday, March 21, 2008

@ I Observe @

I have an interesting observation moment while on my way back from work.
Before that let me wish A Good Friday to all....

The train was a little full but to the point of squeezing like in a can of sardine...still breathable even though there's that particular smell from those whose body produce loads of them...Anywho, I was standing in front of these 2 ladies - a young Indian and Chinese ladies- who occupied the seats in front of me.

The Chinese lady was reading today's newspaper and subconsciously scratching her already red and pimpled nose and facial. Trying to get those hard to get white heads and flip it away under her rather long and dirty fingernails. Gross.

The Indian lady who I presume still a student diligently copying important notes from her textbook have this habit of biting her fingernails as if she's enjoying a good meal while absorbing her notes.

They totally ignore the other commuters including moi and continued with their rather gross habit.

Amazing....hee

No comments: