Friday, April 4, 2008

@ John @

Razy and Keri, remember John..?? From SSU SAFTI MI...

He's single now just emancipated himself from his so ever control girlfriend of 5 years. Now waiting for school, next month I think so in the meantime he just spending time at Marina Square and meeting me most of the time....hee...

Still the cutie pie I know..... but gain a little weight a bit la .... I caress his body whenever I met him that's how I know....hahaha.... I'm happy cause he looked happy now....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and im the photographer! :D
the chocolate man!

Haha kisha, i see a different smile from ur face in this photo! LOL

the choco man

Monarc said...

No la...where got..??!

Still the same gorgeous smile...hee

Razy said...

well its nice to see him again after all this while... happy to hear he is happy despite being single...
say hi for me if you see him again..

Anonymous said...

oh cutie pie hee

yeah i haven seen in a while he did find me in facebook ask me to add him

oh my how time flies

hey i hope ur mom's better

*keri*