Sunday, June 1, 2008

@ Aida's Big Day @

I'm back tracking the dates now as you can see and I know it took me ages to upload the pictures and updating my blog.

The pass few days are filled with activities that I couldn't simply find the time to update this post. Enough said.

Anywhoo, Aida's wedding was a blast even though I have to work early that morning to do some follow up work on the closure of Marina Square and to make sure every things in order when doing transferring things.

Met Bob at 2 and we to the wedding reception at Fengshan Community Center. Beautifully set up. Gorgeous Dais and fantabulous food. Shall not say any further cause I do not want to offend anyone BUT I do have to include this though, the make-up artist took one hell of her own sweet time.
Let's just put it this way, we even have time to cam whoring while waiting for the bride to change an outfit.

Happy times.

Enjoys...










No comments: