Wednesday, June 18, 2008

@ Photoshoot @

Date : 15 June 2008
Venue : Chinese and Japanese Garden
Time : 10.00 am


Razy ask me to assist him for his recent photoshoot - Korean Theme, in the hair and make-up department, of course.

He picked me up at my place at around 9.30am and we proceed to Chinese gardens. Honestly, it's my very first time at the garden even though I live and schooled near that garden but never in my life has I ever step inside the garden.

It was B to tha E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L !! Serene and calm, lush with greenery and gorgeous landscape..

Razy's creations are gorgeous and colourful. 4 ensemble change and few different hair style, the shoot took the entire day. Tiring but worth the work. I'm having a blast..!

Thanks to Razy's mom and dad for providing the food and transportation...

Below are some of my favourites shots.... with my trusty camera and Akmal's aka The Photographer.

You can check out more pictures at my Multiply. Click on the link.

Enjoys...


Getting ready, Make-up and hair.
Just the 5 of us.


Gorgeous and Breathtaking view... Check it out..!!












At last..!! Some candid shot....

No comments: