Monday, October 20, 2008

@ Play after Raya @

The 3 of us reach at Maxwell food court first. After a whole day of jalan-jalan, I'm glad I still look fresh..!!.. HAha...

Looking good with glasses on..? Say YES..!


Razy....not a nice shot there... ew..haha..
With Frasier and a friend... forgot the name...too tipsy...

Okay, Who this guy again..? The only thing I remember was I kept caressing his body every time he's near....hmm.... That's what happen when I'm tipsy... a horny bitch...haha

With Mazz who are so drunk that Faizal have to pick her up at 4.30am... very the drama that girl...
My new found friends who I dun remember their names.... all I know is that they're from The Philippines... The guy with the mustache is super cute unfortunately he's bottom... Me no lesbian..hor... How I get to know them...?? Well, I wonder around and dancing alone with my trusty camera, one of them smile at me and we start to chat and took pictures....sexy right..?! Well honey, that's how I make friends...haha...
Alright now about that guy on the right, I honestly do not know and remember... gosh..!
Cheers..!!

No comments: