Monday, March 15, 2010

@ Thoughts @

I feel that my life now are circulating with sex and it seems that someone had tattooed " I love Sex!! " on my beautiful forehead...
I got to know a lot of guys recently and almost all of them are up for the same reason, they want to get to know me only for sex, well.. as honoured as I love to feel - in my dirtiest deepest mind that I'm a sex god - it's getting pretty tiring and frustrating to be treated this way.
I love making new friends and extending my contacts to others out there but my selling points are not only on sex. And trust me if you've read my previous post, you'd already know that I have personal stalker(s) and crazy ones that really and literally followed me back home just to have a quickie with Moi..
Trust me, if all of the prostitutes in this town know about this, I might as well get beaten up by them for cutting through their "business" unknowingly.. :P
Guessed, If I'm fucking horny and wanna good fuck, all i need to do is pull down my pants and bend down in the middle of the road... am sure there'll be line before I shout "Free Ass!"
I wanna settle down...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the boots were about 250 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

lol girl i hate the comment above is like wth?!

anyways sweetie its good tat u feel tat way its somethin every girl will go thru my spa days were over and the day i feel like im bein taken granted for jus a "hole" i grew tired and thus.. relationships came as i changed im sure time will eventually come ur way for someone who loves u for u and cares for u

by sayin all this im very much missing nigel cos he's away in zurich with his family for 9 days haiz i feel lonely without him its tat bad...

anyways girl.. u will settle down eventually

*keri*