Thursday, March 29, 2007

- Chocolate School -




Wow...had a blast at the chocolate school, my company send us to learn more about chocolates and to master the art of tempering and making chocolates.....I'm estactic especially when it's my first time meeting my overseas colleagues and getting to know them better...before this we only know each other through faxes and emails....


We met and segregate at Pan Pacific where they stayed and from there we were chauffeured to the factory where they held the lesson. Mind you it's at Senoko.....Goodness, it took us 1hr to get there..!!.

The moment we walked through the corridor leads to the classroom, the pave way just filled with sweet chocolate aroma....making me salivate throughout the theory lesson....hahaha.... The theory was kinda boring and i almost fall asleep unlike this colleague of mine who happened to fall asleep.... but somehow i find it rather informative and interesting especially when they show the video footage of chocolates and its origin....

Oh......Did you know that chocolate consists substances such as theobromine, which stimulate the nervous system and encourage concentration? And a good dark chocolate actually good for you and can help you loose weight? You learn something new everyday.... :)


Most of us are looking forward to the practical and hands on especially tasting the chocolates. Hygiene is a priority here and we have to cover our head and wear a shoe cover when we enter the chocolate academy.
This is what we did....making chocolate with fillings and boy, do they taste good...you'll be surprised at how easy and messy it is to make... ;-)





This is one of my creation...... in conjunction with the Easter Bunny aka Good Friday, I've made an Easter bunny coming out of the egg....isn't it cute....awww...... everyone say AWWW.... very good...
This is fun and hope that i could attend the lesson once again....
I'm contemplating whether i wanna eat the bunny or not....
Oh well, it still have 3 to 6 months of shelf life.... hope it can last that long.... :P
Cheers y'all....
Buh-bye...!!!!

3 comments:

Reez said...

Welcome welcome... hehe finally u r another blogspotter... sorry lah eh i have to remove my link from ur blog. I only wanna share my lifestory with the CHOSEN ppl only. :-0

Sister, I suggest dun eat the bunny till the shelf life is up. So the sayang, u know...

Anonymous said...

:) the first pic blur girl macam taken in 70's haa

i cant believe u made tat bunny!!!! lets eat em haaaa

ian :)

Monarc said...

Ahhh...!!! Sexy...!!
My first 2 comments....hahaha...

Very excited siak to have this new blog....

I know sayang to eat the bunny...Maybe i should varnish the bunny so that it'll last forever but cannot eat though..mampu siak...6 feet under kata dia...think i'm gonna find the mold at those cake shop, can make for myself...or for someone birthday...sexy kan...

The first picture blur i know, the lady who took it are not professional la...have to forgive her...haha..

Check out my friendster for more photo...

Muacks..!!