Saturday, March 31, 2007

- First time :D -

This is my clubbing month i must say... First, It was Butter Factory a week later it was St James powerstation and boy did we had one hellava time...both clubs are the first for me....St Jame was great, we explore every sections of it and credit to my friend who is the unofficial tour guide of powerstation and took us around for tour..hehehe....kinda big though and the only one place we didn't explore is Dragonfly....aka Cantopop room...hahaha...no offence but i'm not into canto and techno... :p One complain though - Dance floor too small but then again it is good for those "Opps!-Sorry-i-accidentally-touched" moments...hahaha....i'm definately lovin' it...

I had loads of fun thanks to the best people around, you know who you are....and not forgetting my sotong hands..hehehe....had a good time caressing and touching all those men's chests and abs......think i did touch something else beside that...in my tipsy moment... ;>
The Salsa room -is it..? - was great!!!! Love the music they played be it live or record...and the people are gorgeous compare to those RnB room....very the kampong melayu and serangoon road i might say...hehehe.... Oh...oh...i saw Hadi Mirza, people..!!!... Cute siak...and handsome...unfortunately never take any picture of him or with him...hoho..
I saw one of my cousin whom i think have gain a little too much pound especially around the tummy,used to be cute and handsome but err...oh well.....used to.... and to my surprised he recognised me, you see we only meet once a year during Hari Raya or never even meet for years an ages and never did i expected that he could recognised me... guess I'm cantik kan....haha..

Yesterday We went out to Butter Factory after a long discussion at Clinic and 2ND time was a let down...though there's cute and gorgeous guys, a feast for the eyes but the crowd disappoint me the most....they are mostly made up of older crowd and not those young and happening types ...like us...hahaha... We're planning to go Double O next time and again it'll be my first but this time going as the real me.... (,") ..you know i know la....

This coming Good Friday I'm meeting a friend of mine from friendster. First time meeting and he's from Ireland....This could be fun...meeting over coffee.... I'll update the progress....hahaha...yeah right...

Laters folks....

Huggs

2 comments:

Razy said...

"guess I'm cantik kan....haha.."

Amboi...amboi bukan main lagi eh...
self praising Si mak Ayam ni...
hahahahahahaha

Reez said...

sesungguhnye... memang cantik.