Wednesday, April 4, 2007

- I don't want to sleep alone -

The title sound interesting doesn't it.....but the movie actually not...haha..

Went to the Gala Premiere - jangan marah eh...thanks to my best friend- at Lido and I'm utterly disappointed....first and foremost...NO SEX scene at all in the more than an hour movie not that I'm looking forward to that...yeah right... at least stimulate us a bit la and i brought some Godiva chocolates to enhance the situation but in the end we just have to feast our eyes with the cute guys around us....aigh...lucky it's free...if not, I'll be the first one to scream...hahaha...Thou Norman's cute....am i right Reez..?? The last R(A) movie that I've watch titled LIE WITH ME was 1ox better and it's worth watching....and compare to this movie, I'd rather watch Charlie Chaplin. The similarity is that both have limited dialogue and loads of background music...But rest assure that my IQ has not drop a single point after watching the picture....

I guess the whole story line is simple...longing, wanting, craving, seeking and searching....The director make it simple and sometime confusing cause there's limited dialogue and they don't have to interpret their feelings much cause the background music is mostly doing the talking...

I' m letting the whole idea dissolve and digest slowly.....

I have lots of things to say but that's in another post.... :)

Huggs....

No comments: