Wednesday, April 4, 2007

- Me and my mouth -

I grabbed Today newspaper an afternoon edition from the cute paper distributor - had to la otherwise i don't even bother - while on my way to VivoCity yesterday where our monthly staff meeting was held. Flipped through the pages from last to front and on the front page ,one article that caught my attention - Swimmers in hot water - inset photo of gorgeous guys - American Swimmers, just the face pic not the whole body unfortunately....the whole story is about our Singapore Team seen smiling after US exit....thus they're in hot water...definitely made their splash in the international media....
Quote from the paper - According to reports by Associated Press, " Members of Singapore's relay Team pointed at the 'DSQ' (disqualified) listed next to the Unite States on a television monitor and smiled."
The swimmers say it was all a misunderstanding. Zach, one of the swimmer and the cute one said he smiled " in shock " when the decision was flashed on the scoreboard....hmmm..what do you think..??

I couldn't help it but chuckled....think i laugh out loud siak...anyways....

My meeting starts late as usual and the agenda is being held hostage by my 2 managers....hahaha....none of us knew what's the meeting about....actually we know but pretended we know nothing....all Oscar winning actors and actresses......but of course I'm the queen....haha....

One of the agenda is that they're planning to have a 3 days 2 nite chalet cum barbecue. The idea is to build a better rapport between all the staffs, just like Barney I love you, You love me theme and stabbing each other backs.......hahaha.......what a faker....trash tau... Gave my opinion la...not into all this because of the time and transport money we gonna waste going back and forth going to work and to the chalet and honestly do people really want to stay overnite and talk cock...?? I don't think so... I'm being honest and being myself and simply couldn't shut my trap have to give suggestion... To held a once a month dinner or whatever programme for all staff at the same time celebrate whoever birthday for the month. To show some appreciations to all the permanent staffs as well as Part timers....Bodek la sikit...you know...


First they declined stating that they're too busy with all the things that are in planning for Godiva, as you know i cannot shut up, so i said, what's the use of full timers if you don't delegate tasks or give them something to do..?? Apparently most of us are shaking legs and I'm not sure if some of them shake something else la...you know...At least we have some responsibility to perform.... SO because of my BIG mouth, I'm now the Chairman for that monthly function....trash tau....

I can do it.....I'm now choosing who to include in my small committee.... Must choose those who are Hip, Hot and Happening....

See ya....Muacks..

No comments: