Friday, June 22, 2007

- Madonna's Secret -

It's hard not to believe that modern society still use black magic just to seek revenge or do something bad towards another person whom they did not like or hate.

I received a shocking news that one of my aunt have been a victim of black magic well it's not shocking to me that people nowadays still use them but not the victim. You see, my aunt is the kind of person who never believes this mishap will happen to her and the whole family. She never hurt anyone and always confine within her own family affairs and doesn't even bother about others...

There's one incident which is exactly the same as in one of the film Jangan Pandang Belakang scene, sudden knocks on the door but no one was outside but in her case the "person" has already enter her house when my cousin opened the door without thinking that who in the world knocks like that in the middle of the night..?? Oh well......She saw everything....the long hair.....the white ensemble....and the hideous face..... hmmm....

I found out that the person who sends this "being" to my aunt place's is someone she knew. And that person is "keeping" somethings that shouldn't be kept in the first place.

So my 2 off days are spent in helping her getting better and thank god she feeling better now. No longer feeling afraid and had good night sleep after being disturb for nearly a week..

Huggs anyone...???

No comments: