Friday, August 10, 2007

@ Nothing surprises me anymore.... @

Another normal day at CityLink Mall........ I'm typing an elaborate moment that i had this afternoon......so bear with me.... :)


Date : 10 August 2007
Time : 1630 hrs


I was so happy for the past few weeks prior to the National day rehearsal and previews. My trips to the toilet was a breeze. No hogging of the cubicle and nothing unusual is expected to happen cause of all the policemen doing their rounds and standing at their designated post.

Alas, my happy trips to the toilet are dashed by several maniacs who seems to have very dirty hobby doing something explicit in the toilet.

As usual i was waiting for my turn to use the cubicle and as it turn out to be someone inside the cubicle that i was standing in front is somehow wasn't sitting on the toilet bowl, how do i know this... You see, at the door locking mechanism there's this little hole and with a very good eye you can see a little of activity inside... Usually those who are precautions of peeping tom which I AM NOT... will stuffed some tissue in the hole to prevent people who are waiting for their turn to "accidentally" see...

Now back to the person, he seems to be making a lot of movement and I'm sure those who do their business right couldn't have moved as much as he did.... eventually curiosity steps in and urge me to peep or shall i say to concentrate and focus my "lenses" to have a better view....Gitu eh......
Well, he was busying checking out the guy next door by looking under the partition....trash kan.... Anyways....a mature looking ang moh came in and walked pass me. He looked at me and smiled. Few seconds later an Indian man came in and again smiled at me. Being a courteous citizen that i am, i smiled back at both of them.

Few moments later the last cubicle door open and out goes the occupant, quickly i walk to the door enter and close, the moment i entered i managed to steal a glance at the Ang mog and the Indian man who position themselves next to each other. In a matter of seconds you could see loads and what i saw was that Ang moh was not peeing but stroking his dick standing a step away from the urinal with his eyes closed and his face full of expression. As you could have guessed, that Indian guy was observing him la.....Chee Ko Pek...right.... Aiyoh....

I continued to answer my little mother nature call and before i opened my door, i peeped once more through the small holes and to my surprise they 're still there..... I mean to urine shouldn't have taken that long right...? He was still stroking his dick with the same expression...and my oh my it is hard and big.....I must add.... I walked out of the cubicle and manage to steal a look and not a glance mind you and walk back to my shop.

Station here at CityLink have exposed me yet another hidden talent - Peeping.

Hopefully I won't have any tembel eyes..... Selisih...


Shocked...?? I don't think so...

2 comments:

Darnisha said...

oh gosh kisha...

this toilet arhhh very the happening one...*smiles*

Monarc said...

Very....girlfriend....

There's several "happening clips" that can be found in X-Tube under Gays videos.

You can check it out....hee...

See ya this weekend....Can't wait...

Huggs..