Tuesday, September 18, 2007

@ Blast from the past @

A friend whom stopped all contacts with me suddenly came on knocking on my Friendster door, sending me this message.


"I know it's been said and done.I just went to your friendster blog and saw your entry. Yup, 6 mths later. I so know that entry was meant for me.

I so do miss the times we had together, when we just talk or just jalan2, getek2. Every friend to me is special and beneath all the drama that has happened, the morale is, a friend got hurt.

Assumption..a word that you've used.Yes, I got hurt cos i assume you didn't care about me. You got hurt cos I fail to rationalize the situation. Our friendship got hurt cos we were so adamant that we were right.

I assume you'd still care, much enuff to post that entry, I know you'd read my blog. I was hurt and I admit I was so dramatic in letting myself feel so denied of the friendship I hoped for.

All I ask for is a truce. I so do want to still be friends even if we can not be as before. If it's too late to reconcile, I would request a closure to all this.

I am sorry for all that has happened. I just hope that you'd understand that, then, I was hurt. For whatever reason it was, a friend got hurt. "

Wow....very nice...the moment he missed all the things that we've done together than it is time to send me this message after 6 bloody months of silence...... or is it the goodwill of Ramadhan that makes him think..?? I wonder......

What does he mean by " A friend got hurt "??...

Does that means that only him got hurt..?? What about the rest of us..? Doesn't our pain and hurt count at all....? As I recalled it is him who said that he's happy without us... And now jilat balik whatever he has spit..????



3 comments:

Reez said...

I am compelled to comment on this entry. Part of me was thanking Allah for His grace that He managed to open up your friend's heart to actually realise the mistake that he had done. On the contrary, I was rather appalled at his conviction of being a fren who has been hurt. In this instance, who was not in that position? Was he expecting his other friends to understand what he was going through without actually telling them in the first place? If that is so, isnt that selfish? Come and go as you like and expect to be accepted back again into the embrace of warm friendship and hospitality?

Oh well, to each his own, but there is one saying that will always linger in my mind whenever this happens ard me- We can easily forgive, but NOT forget.

Monarc said...

YES..!! Sister, Allah is Great...

But you know what...I'm still angry and hurt for the fact that he didn't come to me for explanation and just blast his all anger and assumptions on his blog saying that he had left another group of friends of his, thinking that we doesn't deserved and value his friendship. What was that..??

As you've said it is easy to forgive la but not forget..

Razy said...

As had we spoken and discussed before, I was hurt that he would make such malodramatic assumptions about us without enquiring further on the matter. And likewise I was hurt and my reactions were a little harsh but as I had said before I will not hold someone down should he feel that he will be free and happier with the absence of my or our friendship... And this sudden change of mind makes me wonder if this will occur in the near future again once everthing is fine. Missing the best moments in Life does not constitute or rationalise crazy behaviours or be a reason for one to forgive others.