Thursday, September 13, 2007

@ September 11 @

A long-awaited company barbeque session that should happen long long time ago before Cecelia and Harry's goodbyes.

This was held at Safra Pasir Ris banglow. A huge double storey house that could accomodate a whole platoon.

I wasn't feel too good that's why I'm not in most of the shots....gitu eh... Down with cough and running nose la....

Anyhoo the guy in the white shorts is so damn cute, Jeremy is his name and at one point I saw something that I should have not see....hee.... Sebakul sundel buah dia!!!!....haha










2 comments:

Reez said...

Well he does look athletic lah with the tan and all. Anyhoo, its fasting month so I shall not comment much. I still want to preserve my fasting tau!

Miss u sister!

Monarc said...

Goodness sister...

He's not that tall la...like my height gitu but package memang sexy banget...haha..

Very athletic indeed he's one of the Dragon Boat team...
Not Drag-On-Boat okay..??...That will be me...haHAha...

Miss you too..!!