Friday, September 7, 2007

@ I know what you did.... @

At last I found out who the bastards that have been spending an unhealthy time in the toilet. 2 of them in fact...you know there could be more....

Courtesy of 2 gays who are spying on them. I entered the toilet and as usual, waiting for my turn to use the cubicle and there's this cute twink who been hanging around the urinal and bending down looking at the partitions obviously spying on the suspicious shadows moving in the cubicle.

He called out to his friend who busied himself in front of the mirror, reshuffling his hair to the point of ugliness... He's ugly anyway.... saying there's some activities going on inside the cubicle... Loudly i might add....

So, they both when to the urinal and bent down to look totally ignoring me who have been observing them especially the cute one.... Then suddenly the cute guy give the last cubicle and soft kick and immediately the door opened and quickly they walked off laughing... the guy inside closed the door and starts to put on his pants and about to leave - the shadows tells it all .
At the same time, the guy in the next cubicle to him also about to leave and I'm ready to enter to do my business...

They both opened the door simultaneously and to my horror......
Both are fucking UGLY....!!!!
Almost pee-ed in my pants...haha..

One of them dress in Bermudas and t-shirt, Fat and short with premature balding head, like Mother Bear but worst. Sorry no other similarity i could think of. One look and you'd think he's one of those Buddhas troupe walking in yellow robe...I don't mean to be rude here but he does look like one...

Another one is smartly dressed with long-sleeved shirt and dress pants, face-wise also langgar lorry type...totally cannot make it... I mean this toilet could be the hanging out place for rejects and perverts.... Lucky for the partitions, if the other guy see the face whoever touching or masturbating or do whatever with their dick will definitely lost an erection immediately or worst vomit blood....!!!!

Goodness...... I continued with my things and head out and you know what.... I thought they're done with their hobby but they still hanging around outside the cubicle door... Second round maybe...??

Who knows it could be their third or fourth or fifth......????

3 comments:

Razy said...

hahahahaha....... advanturous time you had my dear....wished I was there to witness their crazy antics..

Reez said...

Toilets are always potrayed to be the last habitual place for you to engage in activities lest there are no other venues available, but it seems that this particular one has been a regular destination for some. Haiz...

Razy darling, after what has been described by Kisha, are you really sure you wanna witness their crazy antics, much less their faces?!!!

Monarc said...

God forbid sisters...!!!

I'd rather witness some ghastly ghosts or a scary murder scene on CSI then to look at those guys faces..!! If handsome giler takpe...I'll definitely join then..hell...I suck for them there and then... Tapi muka langgar lorry taik kata dia...

Where got nafsu..??!! Mati pucuk lagi ada...no Tongkat Ali in the universe can help you know...let alone Kacip Fatimah...

Anyhoo...Reez was right on the first paragraph but come to think of it, of all the toilets around why must it be in this busy toilet that these people have to do their activities in..?

Hope that you guys won't be bored by my repetitive CityLink toilets encounter...gitu eh...