Sunday, September 30, 2007

@ Last Day @

Starting tomorrow I'll be posted at Marina Square. With heavy heart I will accept my new post as SIC for Marina Square. Just the other day I was sms-sing with my dear Harry and he's a little surprised that i was posted to MS saying that place sucks. Oh well..... I'm embarking on my new journey...gitu eh....

My last day today at CityLink feels a little sad.....thanks to Zeela who keeps on coming to my shop and desperately asking me not to leave Citylink. We just getting warm in knowing more about each other and I just about to get close to the new guy who just started to warming up me....hee...

Don't think I'll be missing those perverts in the toilets though....

Speaking of which, I encountered something scary - actually not that scary la - this evening while walking to Popular Bookstore to get something and to Jurong East Interchange. I was on my way home before meeting Kumuthan for my long awaited items and off I went to the bookstore and Aries to get an A4 size paper and few pairs of socks. As you already know, today is Bangla's Day and the interchange are swarmed with them and asI was busy browsing, I notice a dark character following and looking at me, I turn to look and he gave me those come-hitcher-look and smile seducing-ly at me....YUCK..!!

I ignored him and proceed with my stuff....and to my surprised, he followed me wherever i went giving a small distance between us and still giving me the LOOK.... What the hell.... I tried to lose him by navigating my way out but somehow he manage to keep up the pace.... Quickly I paid for the things and walked out the store and straight to my bus. This mama keep up the pace and at the same time trying to get my attention....

Seriously I got to get me a new mandrem...no more mamas for me... sigh....

4 comments:

Reez said...

I was at citylink on Sunday Nite.. trying to look for u at Godiva, but i think u were in morning shift. was with my parents and decided to share with them my next hang out place whenever i meet u :-P

Oh well no more hanging out at Godiva since MS is such an open space kan. Nevertheless, congrats on the move and I am sure your capabilities will outshine others in many areas.

ANyhoo.... after mentioning that you are getting rid of that mama who stalked u, you did go and meet the other mame to collect your long- awaited stuff.. any DRAMA MAMA happened then?? you know.... i dun think i need to elaborate here, right? :-PP

Razy said...

amboi mak ayam..... kena kejar mamak...? kasihan dia ... but its ok dear I get that sometimes. hheehehe the mandrem went haywired.
Trueness girl we need to get more mandrem to get the cute guys... not the mamaks... anyway good luck on your new jobscope at Marina .

Monarc said...

Hey sisters....

Reez - It's after i met that MAMA la -to take my stuff- the ugly mama start stalking me...We arrange to meet at 7 on the Jurong East MRT platform, think that ugly mama have been eyeing on me since..gitu eh...Den he saw me with the MAMA and assume that i like mamas la and start stalking me...scary sister eventhough there's lots of people around.. For a moment there i was ready to scream at him but manage to keep my cool despite being a little scared...hee
Yeah, i work morning shift... kalau sempat jumpa boleh kasi some chocs cause that day i was feeling generous gitu...distributing chocs..haha..

Razy - True that!! Haywire sister that mandrem of mine.... Anyhoo Yasmin's already landed...Rashid called me this afternoon if i'm fetching Yasmin from the airport and i said no and gave him Akmal number instead.

Thanks for believing in me..

Love ya always..

bobhoneyz said...

Tulah aku dah cakap jangan pakai mandram Dayang Senandung kau pakai jugak.....kan kelawar-kelawar dah start ikut...Anyway sis all the best at ur new kiosk...I'm sure u can make that place to a much more happening place than now...muacks2