Friday, September 21, 2007

@ The story continues... @

This is my reply to that Blast from the past entry :-


" You're right.... We can be friends but it won't be the same again...

First and foremost, I really do not understand why you think that the friendship we once had are being denied for. What makes you think that i didn't care..?Is it the day that Razy msn you to meet for The Epic movie evening and when you called me to ask if it still on and am i meeting you and my answer was straight no...? I have a hunch that this was the beginning of the misunderstandings. You sms me saying that you have a feeling that you are somehow wasn't needed and invited.

Your sister's wedding was another, we didn't attend to it and you take it to heart? But you know what....even though it's been 6 months now and reasons are irrelevant. We're thought that ur sis wedding was a week later and you didn't even remind it to us. One thing that hurt me the most was that you didn't even invite my parents whom you have known since secondary school let alone Razy's and Keri's.
Yes!.. I was hurt on the day I read your blog. And Yes!.. I was angry. I wrote that entry in my blog 2 days after I read your entry.

I was even hurt and angry when you wrote that you're leaving us behind and that quote, unquote;"You're HAPPY WITHOUT US". It just pierce right through.

With that sentence and a scar , you now say, then, that you're hurt..?? Keeping silence all this while have been a good friend of mine for the past months and it also has kept me going...

I'm tired.... I'm tired of all the assumptions, the accusations and of all the irrelevant reasons, the hurt and anger. And with this, I'm too sorry for all the things that has happened. But I'm not sorry for the friendship that we once had."

Phew.....! I felt lighter after all those feelings are out now.... but there's still some more.....


He's reply :-

" Thanks for voicing them out. I do admit that I did not realise my mistakes till you actually point it out. I guess playing the victim will make one feel more adamant that they are right. This is like opening up ol wounds which I would rather not. Why I say those words were the same reasons why you've kept your silence too. I was hurt and angry and no one bothered to call or msg...i did meant to invite the parents but we were having cold war and I did not manage to pass the cards but as always I had informed you guys of the date beforehand. I did assume you'd call to check on the date. I guess no one wants to make the first move, tak de yang nak mengalah...I've never regretted being friends wif you as you've always made me feel great about myself. "


To be continued...... hee....

4 comments:

Reez said...

You know I always love to comment on your entry.

But for this, while reading through, it made me remember times when I had spent with people that I enjoyed being with.. somehow I miss those moments. It's good that you and your fren are thrashing it out.

Razy said...

The ball is in your court my dear. I will support whatever decision that you make and follow you. Make a wise one dear. But as you had said even if ,we all were to become friends again ,there will always be this wall that separates or distant us all and I am not sure I am ready to break that wall that I had placed around myself to shield myself from him and his crazy actions or decisions. You know where I stand with him dear.You know me dear. Its very hard for me to forgive and forget........ but I will be professional and realistic of course... no point to bear crazy grudges.

Monarc said...

Reez - I know you always love to leave comments on my entry and i thank you for that..:)
You are absolutely right, it does feet good trashing it all out be it Ramadan or not. There's always moments that we cherished and once in a while it suddenly popped out and we missed those friends.... Trashy doesn't it when all your good memories just shattered by a sentence like " I'm happy without you guys now" ?

Razy - I know you too well to break any wall that you've already put up and so do I. As hard headed and unforgivable as I may sound but it really hard for me to open up my door or in this case, my heart and embrace him in. That bloody sentence keep on flashing on my mind. And you are right, no point bear crazy grudges...

Huggs sisters...

Anonymous said...

girl no matter wat always remember ur HOT and dun take NO for an ANS lol!!

ian :p