Tuesday, November 20, 2007

@ Bimbo Twenty-Four Seven @

A funny incident that I had with one of Marina Square's Customer.....

I was getting ready setting up the shop and after 3 days straight of doing full shift...you know la hor.... tired and blur plus brain malfunction in the morning...

Customer : Excuse me......Miss...
Me : Yes madam ?????
Customer : Where's Loo..?
Me : Loo who..???!! I don't know any Loo...
Customer : I mean, Where's Loo..??
Me : Madam, there's no one by the name of Loo working here. I think you got the wrong place.
Customer :( Laughing her ass out).... Oh...sorry, where's the toilet??
Me : (Relief ) Ohhh....Say la Restroom.... It's beside Giordano...


And off she go still laughing...lucky she didn't wet my carpet....gitu eh.... old people mah... muscle not strong..haa...

Smile people...

No comments: