Saturday, November 24, 2007

@ New Kid @

Peak period soon and we're in need of new staffs. Yani got hers, very young boy.... Xian Feng...
I called him XF...haha....malas siak nak call full name...

Anyhoo... He's a friend of Alvin's who just quit and return back on Susan's request...For your info, it is tiring to teach a new staff the procedure since most of our hands are full...gitu eh..

He's scared of me at first...I don't know but maybe my presence intimidates him a little... haha
Actually it really frustrate me cause people always judge me before getting to know me... I'm sure Alvin told him about me and that really a turn off... I mean you've got to know a person yourself than just listen from others...right..??

In the end, after a few minutes of breaking the ice with my so ever fantabulous personality...haha... He starts to opens up and understands me as a person and in his words...gitu eh... He found me to be a nice and funny person.... ha..!



I have yet to take pictures of Ben and Han who by the way is much cuter than Ben...gitu eh...
But still young la.... Cannot girl...masuk jail siak.... hahaha....
Cheers ya'll...

No comments: