Thursday, December 27, 2007

@ Millenia Tower @

I manage to snap a few pictures while I'm up on the 44th storey of Mellinia Tower.
Yani and I send few boxes of Chocolates for our Landlords.

A beautiful view unfortunately it was pouring rain rain and cloudy that day....but lucky for me, I manage to get pictures of a Rainbow...can you see it..?? Nice huh..??

My wishes and prayers for all of us... Peace, joy, happiness, wealth, health and loads of Love...

Insya-Allah...



The Singapore Eye...Is that what they call it..??
Finishing soon.... ride anyone..??....

3 comments:

Reez said...

Cool view sister!!!!

Anyhoo, its called the Singapore Flyer...kita kan original so tak pakai the word "eye" as in the Msian version copied from the London version.. gitu eh..

We didnt have our xmas dinner and gift exchange cos u were too busy.. Glad you got ur DVD.

Well happy new year. Hope it will be a good 2008 for all of us!!!

Cheers

Monarc said...

Oopps... Main teka aje..hee

It's okay la...dun really celebrate X'mas so no worries...

Yeah that DVD gift took me by surprise...gitu eh...I'm totally over the moon when I watched it.

Hope we all have a great year with good wealth, health and as always loads of love..

Love ya.

Monarc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.