Friday, December 28, 2007

@ The New Year News @

Let's start with a bad topic shall we..??

The cab fare's increases again.... and boy does it took me by surprise... Yeah people...I'm shocked...cause the day I took a cab to IRAS to send cake order was the very first day the price hike started...sucks huh...?? I know..
Usually the cab fare from my place to IRAS plus the morning and the bloody gantry charges was $15 tops....but noooowww....It's reaches to $20 bloody dollars... How shocking...I know... Almost choke to death the moment that taxi driver call out the cab fare. Not satisfied I asked him to print out the receipt and call the Customer Service....Oh yeah...I thought that uncle had somehow tampered or do something with the pricing machine...gitu eh.... Very the drama in the morning...

Anyhoo....called the cab company and they told me that the hike starts that day and it's morning charges changed from $2 to 35% of your total fare....

And that Customer Service Officer even said," I know, It's expensive now...."

And I was left huffing in anger and out of breath cause I was on my way to the train and that damn escalator broke down...thank you very much... As you already know...I don't do stairs...haha...

So, that's are your New Year gift from the Cab Associations....

Embrace It, Complain It or Shut it......

No comments: