Sunday, January 6, 2008

@ Carried away..? @

As you already know, my ASM pisses me off.... due to the last incident..

She sent an email to Citylink, Millenia Walk and to my side as well, Marina Square to inform us about our Visual merchandising props that need to be collected at Vivocity.

The moment i opened the email to read, something that she wrote from the greeting sentence made me.....erm....mad..?? I don't know, I feel offended though, anyways, this is what she wrote :

"Dear Store @ Marina Area, "

I know there's no big deal about the greeting but I somehow feel offended..? cause why do you categorize your own staffs, aren't we all work for the same team. I feel it's a little rude and I feel like an outcast. Told this to some of my colleagues and they just brush it off and feel that it is not a big deal at all........but not to me... So one of them said that I'm just carried away in my emotions...

That evening I went to Vivocity to take the items and the moment I reached there she said,

ASM : Aiyah Sayang, I didn't know you're coming, I passed the item to SH and bring them to Taka. Since Taka is near to you guys, so it is easier for you guys to collect and you don't have to come here to collect.

And here I am thinking if you wanna do that way, why in the world send that stupid email??
All I did was ignored her and turn around and ask B about my stationary order. You know la if I talk in my already angry moment, things definitely gets ugly...kan..??

Anyhoo, B was suppose to cover at my store for the first time on Monday and I asked her to come early so that I could brief her on the procedure and all. I need to do it quick cause I'm having SIC meeting at 2.30pm.

Me : B, Can you come early on Monday so that I can teach you all the procedure?
B : Can....(Proudly) ......No problem but I can't promise cause you know la bus no.97 always late and have to wait long...

I looked at her and my blood is boiling.. Another idiot..!!
If the bloody bus's always late and have to wait long aren't you supposed to come earlier to the bus stop..??? What is she talking about..?? She mean to say that every time she's late, she blame her lateness on the bus..?? What then...??

I can't be bother with this stupidity, took my things and walked off without saying goodbye.

Next day, Susan called me and asked why my face black?

S : Why your face black?
Me : Black?? Where got black?? No leh..I put powder and blusher you know...What do you mean?
S : Yesterday you went to Vivo right. Your face black, can I ask y?
Me : Oh....nothing la...
S : Tell me la... ( Kaypoh right..?? )
Me : Sigh....maybe something ASM did la..
S : What..?
Me : That email greeting..
S : Sigh...Aiyah... (Change topic)

Still feels that I carried away..... To me....honestly.........

Not at all....

No comments: