Thursday, January 3, 2008

@ The Afternoon Reception @

The arrival of the King and Queen of the day without the Anak Dara Bunga....

Date : 30/12/200
Time : 2.00 PM
Venue : Yishun

The day after we went to Suhirman's wedding reception which I loved cause of it's simplicity and warm. I saw Azhar while finding an empty seats and boy does he looked good...I mean he look better than the time I saw him at some place....Can't remember where... I guessed guys looked better after marriage....erm....except Suhaimi.....but that's another story....
Suhirman's brother in-law was friendly and a little too pushy as what Zaid suggested. The sister are friendly too... I'm already feeling awkward cause as usual I'm the only one stands out from the crowd...in not a good way- I feel - as Rizal said, people look at you not in awe but something else...hee....

I loved the DJ or the Karaoke singers cause they played up lifting and happy songs that add to the already cheerful and bright void deck....gitu eh... not forgetting one of them are cute...to my taste la..

I never notice this until Azhar told me that some of the family members or cousins or nieces recognises me from my Friendster profile and pointed and whispering my profile nick "MonarC" when I walk to the seat....oh my.... macam artist siak...hehe....

And at one moment, while waiting for the couple to change outfits for their return trip back to Aishah's which are longer than we anticipated at his place, one of his niece drops by and before she leaves, she stop in front of me and said, "You're MonarC, right?" and walk away smiling...
Rizal was laughing and Zaid was in the Scooby-Doo-Moment and I was in the Okay-What-Just-Happen-Moment... I mean, I'm flattered but feeling a little weird....

Moments later the Bride appear first from their changing room and Suhirman later. Aishah's a big girl and tall...I guessed I'm just short la...and she's fair. This is what I think, The Mak Andam or Make-Up Artist as what they preferred to be called now, did a not so good job.

First and foremost, she took a hell of her own sweet time to change outfits let alone retouching the make-up. And second of all, her make-up sucks! She did Aishah's so white that she looked like a tonne of flour that were throw at her, on her face... And that horrendous lipstick..!!! I know, I know...I shouldn't say anything about the make-up but...it's like she's been punk, man...
And oh....That performance with the dancing girls are a waste of time...seriously...It's feels like Malam Perjumpaan Raya or something...You know...

To think one of her friends find that colour nice, literally makes my eyes popped out... I think my expression shows a little la....
Here's are some of the pictures that we took....



Enjoys...

1 comment:

Monarc said...

Thanks...

Care to translate it in English?

Cheers!