Saturday, March 8, 2008

@ Annual Dinner @

Date : 7th March 2008
Venue : Shangri La


We had our annual dinner last Friday and boy I do ate loads.... haha..
It's a buffet...what do you expect..!! All you can eat buffet...
A night of fun with gifts, surprises and loads of red wine...for me..!
A little bitter though cause I didn't win the first prize- an IpodTouch..!!
Suck isn't it..??
I think the whole pick-your-name-in-the-bag thingy was a scam. Ha..!
I guessed correctly about the last 3 people to win the best prizes.
Anywho...what to do..?? It's all in the past now.. I'm thankful that I got $200 Shopping Voucher from my OWN Landlord..haha...
Coincidence..?? I think so too...
The most stupidest thing to say when you win a PSP player - or whatever the thing is called which is by the way fully upgraded to 80G and uploaded with the latest games - was :
" I'll give this to my husband cause I already have one."
What in the tuna sandwich was she thinking..??
Give the new one to that Bumb.??!!
Sigh....what a stupid idiot...
I finished my glass of wine in seconds and pour me some more..!!
And the first prize winner gonna play that WII or whatever game player is with her stupid dogs!!
I'm sorry....but I'm bitter...!!

Group picture with our bosses. Lida and Moi... Love the shot !


My cousin and I. The rest of the teams.






Shan Hui aka Sha-Doink-doink, Amelia and Moi not forgetting our sexy Momma!
Retail therapy....here I come..!!!!
Yay..!!

2 comments:

Reez said...

Best nye!!!!!!! Jealous seh!!!!

Monarc said...

Which one..??

The 200 voucher??

Ha! Sister...spent half the amount on my 3 nieces...Glad I did...