Monday, June 30, 2008

@ Sentosa, Here We come..! @

Just the 3 of us, spending quality time and relaxing at the beach. It was blazing hot but the moment we lay our mats, it's starts to drizzle and pouring. Sheltered by 3 baby coconut trees and 2 folded umbrella we brave the rain...gitu eh..haha.... Lets just say the rain stops 10 mins later.... The sky open and the sun shine...


Beauty and the beast aka Adeline and Reez..?? hahaha



There's this family day function going on and our happy spot at this 3 baby coconut trees is one hot place. People from nowhere starts to place their mats near us, very near to us, left, right and front. Claustrophobia is the right word to use. I mean I've never been so uncomfortable. One of the group are from the same community, the Gays.


Luge. Agreed after being told that we're gonna get discount. Thanks Reez.
Still owe you ya...haha..lupa le...
The happy couple - Aida and Ian.

I'm scare of height and though the view was spectacular, my feet was gripping hard to my sandals and I almost pee in my pants. If I have vagina, it'll definitely drop the moment we reached the peak!
Here we are waiting for our turn for the fun part,Luge - a go-cart thingy until the rain starts to pour again and this time it poured buckets. Scary but fun cause it's hard to navigate the cart down the slippery slope and trying to slow down in a heavy down pour. Ade was screaming her head off and me as well...

2 comments:

Reez said...

Oh gosh!!!

Yah how true.. but hey our pics are nice eh... aku suke tan aku... oklah next time bare body lah.. then spray the tan cream.. heee

Monarc said...

We should do that...haha

So love the tan...gitu eh..