Saturday, June 28, 2008

@ Queen of Plastic @

I'm the Queen of Plastic.
I'm so good in hiding my feelings
Towards a person
I do not like or hate


But the moment I saw her
I simply couldn't hide my emotion
My expressions shows
My attitude suffice
My shoulders starts to snow.

I hate her guts
I despised her so-called sincerity
What is she thinking?
That squeaky-young-girl voice of hers
Doesn't even match her big frame

Why does she like to tell ?
What she get from telling?
An employee of the month award?
Does that makes her a better worker?
Being nosy is the new concern?
Or maybe she like creating politics at work.

I am the Queen of Plastic
and I shall live up to it.
Something about her just
Irks me
Irritates me
Annoy me
Makes me PUKE in my stomach

Finally,this feeling is out of my chest.

No comments: