Thursday, June 26, 2008

@ Something Amiss @

I know I haven't written anything interesting lately.
Ever since I've been posted to Taka, life goes easy on me.
I feel there's a little changes in my attitude.
And, Oh! don't tell me it's the coming of age again.


You know how I hate Shit Kids and the counter opposite mine are full of them.
not forgetting one at mine's
Since we're gonna see often of each other, might as well be nice... :)
Reluctantly nice.


I need some fresh air and good view and hopefully this Sunday, all be full filled.
Some sand, sea and importantly the Sun.
I need some tan,man.
Though Sikin commented that I looked tan now.
Maybe my compact.


Okay, what else..?
Seems like I'm forcing me self to type. Ha.



Somethings not right.
I don't have any problem with men.
No horses dreams as well - Whatever that mean
Clubbing?? Maybe
How about Double O? Missing tremendously

Like Mr.Miyagi would say should this negativity arises,
Close your eyes
Breathe in Breathe out
The Sun shine bright, the grass is green.
Breathe in Breathe out.


What the....??!!
Haha....


Happy working and schooling ya'll.


.Smile.

No comments: