Tuesday, July 29, 2008

@ Never Expected @

This is an odd update.

I was checking mails on the store computer and suddenly a man blurt out the shop name out loud. Gave me a fright, I looked up and saw him standing in front of my counter looking at me. I gave him the sweetest smile ever and said ,

Me : (Smiling) Good morning, sir. How are you?

He : (Stumped for a moment) Good morning..! I'm good, thanks!

I left my computer a side and move towards him, still looking at me as if he had never see someone like me before, he lean forward and said,

He : You have smooth skin....

Me : (Kembang already,smiling like a fool) Hee....Thank you very much.
Where are you from?

He : I'm from Philippines.

Me : You're here for visiting or business?

He : Visiting. Have you been to The Philippines?

Me : Not yet, Maybe soon but not quite sure.

His next reply made me totally speechless...

He : (Cheeky smile) They're gonna RAPE you...

Me : What..?? Am I that sexy...?? Hahaha....

He : Smiling and nodding and slowly moving away giving me the cheekiest look ever...

4 comments:

Reez said...

Aku suke sekali!!!! Wow..... gitu eh... hahahaha...

Monarc said...

Anjat girl girl....hahaha...

Kena rogol kat philippines sister..
koyak pepek aku...haha

Anonymous said...

u worked it, boss! lol

-aloy

Anonymous said...

amboi kembang lah semua badan not sure in the city area manila but in the suburbs maybe girl... they all rough men with tough bodies from doing all the construction work. rogol kau.... mass orgy siak....

BTW amboi laku mak ayam dgn filipinos.... hehehehehe

hugs
Razy