Wednesday, August 13, 2008

@ Updates @

How time flies....

Okay, some happy news and things that I've done over the past week and have been holding on the updates.

1) My long awaited promotion has finally got it's green light.
Finally all of my hard work has been paid off....phew...

2) Happy be-lated Birthdays to all of my friends that I've missed not forgetting our National day.
Not that patriotic this year...haha

3) Weddings....Weddings....Weddings.... This is the time where loads of people are getting hitch before Ramadan approaches... And this is the time where there's a big hole in my pocket...sigh..
Goodness..! Mak bankrupt nyah..!!

4) The photo shoot that we took on the 10 Aug.
I had a great time especially flirting with the new model Jonathan..yummy!!
Will definately update this on my day off plus pictures...

In the meantime, Have a great day ya'll...!!!!

Huggs...

1 comment:

rUyUaN said...

update update!! quick quick quick!! :P