Thursday, September 18, 2008

@ Gotta shake this off @

Have you ever been in a situation whereby you're on your way in moving forward emotionally AND physically and suddenly someone from the past just appear out of nowhere?

This is the situation that I'm in now.

In my previous post, I write about this friend of mine who suddenly appear after lost in contact for a very very long time....
Actually, there's 2 guys involved and let's just categorize them as K and L.

Last post is about K. Divorce with a kid but he stays alone. First and foremost nothing happen when I met K at the park. It's just that I'm a little confused, shocked and furious... okay okay...how about 30% confused, 30% shocked and 40% furious....

Like Reez said, I was actually taken aback when K appear but not towards L. L was a little pleasant...Nooohoo...It was great..! I like it... I'm drifting...anywho...back to K...

I'm angry because of all the silence treatment that I received and he stopped all contact and disappear to Australia without a single word. What's so difficult about saying goodbye... Just Bye bye.. that's it...! And suddenly...Poof.!! Calling me and waiting for me at my block... with a blank look...as if nothing happens....

I'm so over this... I don't wanna be the last resort kind of friend or fling... Call me when you want it....

So The over....

And now L kept running through my mind, I simply couldn't forget that night.......OMG.! ....ARgh..!

I'm going bonkers....

HELP..!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well of course he is running in your mind...hope that it was a blast....... if i were you i would keep "in contact" more often , if you get my drift. hehehe well at least kan dapur you masih berasap gerl... hahaha

hugs
razy

Monarc said...

MAKSIAT...!!

Hahaha....

Oh..I'll definately keep in touch...

Dapur Mak di cuci kata dia...haha

Anonymous said...

hor... boss is getting out of hand! lol

what's holding you back!? :P

Anonymous said...

haaa shut up razy!!!!

ya girl must jus keep in touch not jus tat must TOUCH SCULLY touch my body mak yam heeeeeee

yrs truly
HOt cHICK :)
u know la who heee