Friday, September 12, 2008

@ Oh...My... @

It's 11.30 pm and my phone rings.... I look at the caller ID and something about the name on the screen shocked me. It's been a long long time and I thought that he had forgotten about me. My lips went dry and my voice suddenly turned husky...

Me : Hello....??
Him : Hi..!! It's me..! Remember me??

Me : (Clears my throat) Hey you..! How you been..? It's been a while...
Him : Yeah..It's been a while... Listen, You free.? NOW... to meet ??
Me : Meet..? Now.?..... Where..?
Him : Look out your kitchen window..

My heart pumped like a drug addict beating the drum , walked to the window, there he was standing at the carpark beside a blue van, waving and smiling at me...
The phone still stuck to my ears...

Him : Hey...baby......
Me : Hhhheeeyyy...... Hey.... erm.... give me 5 minutes....

I quickly change and out the door down the stairs with my heart pumping harder, panting and hard to breathe.... I suddenly stop on the last step and hesitate for a moment... What am I thinking, rushing my way to him... He left without saying anything, no goodbyes, no call...
And then, suddenly out of nowhere there he was standing at the carpark.....waiting for me... ;>
My silence moment was cut off by his footsteps walking towards me.... stunned as I am think I didn't blink at all....

I'll never forget that smile..... He took my hands and hold them gently. We exchange Hi and he pull me closer and hugged me.... Goodness... A tight hug......

Him : How I missed you... You never change a bit...
Me : Thanks... (under my breath) Miss you too...
Him : Let's get out of here..... We got a lot to talk about.....

Off we go to his van and to our usual spot, the quiet west coast park........

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! looks like our diva is back on dating! :D

usual spot to practice? :P

-AH LOY

Monarc said...

I love somewhere quiet you see...

Maybe I should bring you there for a practice or two... ;>

You'll definately loving it...haha

Anonymous said...

oh dear!
dont pollute my mind! LOL
you shall have the honor of having the place to urself and ur date. :)

how's dating and everything for u? :)

Monarc said...

It's not a date my dear...

Just an old friend from the past suddenly drop by and we just talk by the way...

Hook me up for a date la...hee..

Anonymous said...

:P

im not your type, diva lol!!

you need something hunky and meaty :D

Reez said...

Hey darl,

I hope his presence will bring happiness to you. You should know lah when something of the past haunts us, we kinda taken aback, but for u, I am sure u have taken it well.

Cheerios!

Monarc said...

Aloy - I don't need hunky or meaty men... Just the ones who can perform..haha thats more important... Lol..

Reez - His presence somewhat bring happiness but was taken aback..

Okay now,think I need to continue with the whole story in the next post...

Anonymous said...

omg ..mak ayam is back..... well whatever happens I pray for your happiness girlfren. Perhaps the coming Aidil fitri will be a start of new happy begginings.... with whom ever you are with....... I am happy for you gerl.....
hugs
razy

Aeqmal Haji Sulaiman said...

mandrem working!! LOL!! boria ke nanti raya nie??? HeHeHe

Anonymous said...

oh dear I STAY IN LOVE KE? hehehe

one night only or more dear in any ways past or present be it jus be happy girl ok?

MISSIN U

HOt chick ian ^^

Monarc said...

It's just ONE NIGHT ONLY sister...
Without the LOLO LALA....hee

Anywhoo..... Missed you always..