Monday, October 13, 2008

@ Godiva Chalet @

Date : 6 - 8 Oct 2008
Place : Aloha Loyang


We had our annual chalet for Permanent and Temporary staffs held at Aloha Loyang. We book a bungalow which has 4 bedrooms, sexy right??... I like..!! I was one of the committee member, as always - Food Department.


This year we had a special guest cum observer from Hong Kong - Amelia. She's the one beside yours truly...with my forever signature pose... ;)

Preparing the BBQ, actually started liao.... I was busy cleaning and washing the Stingrays... apparently someone forgot to buy some lemons for us to clean the fish.... Anyways, I used loads and loads of salt...


The elders are busy killing the crabs for barbecue...hee... using tongs to hold down the already tied crabs which by the way have no way of running away let alone attack them with its tied claws... Very dramatic...
There's always time for a snap....





No comments: