Tuesday, October 14, 2008

@ Team Building @


Location - SAFRA Yishun Country Club
Date - 9th October 2008



The current Taka Staffs - Yana, Clarence, Moi and Susan
Our group pic.

On our way to SAFRA, there's always time for pictures...

One of the facilitator, forgotten the name, he wore no name tag so it's not my fault. Linda and Shan are enjoying the breakfast they provided while others go change.

Group picture. Difference - Sitting and Lying

One of the activities that we have to go through, I'm like G.I Jane with my red bandanna... I feel Sexy..! haha

Unflattering side of me...hahaha... Not sexy at all... Mother of all faggot trying to do a balancing act..!
Waiting for our next task....

Food glorious food....
As usual, check out other pictures at my Multiply...
Cheers..!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW MEMBOYAK SEKALI KAU EH!

Nearly couldnt recognise u!

Reez

Monarc said...

Amboi...Sesungguhnye insurance mulut kau dah tamat..!!

I'm happy....thats why la....

Fat is beautiful sister...
Take it or leave it..

Ciao..!