Monday, January 19, 2009

@ Farm Excursion @

Our very own excursion thanks to Reez.
We saw another sight of Singapore that almost most of us never knew existed...well we all know but somehow cast it aside...
The Produce Farms in Singapore.

It's an educational tour...besides having loads of fun....

Walking trail of plantations...well mini plantations that is... A small Padi field..


Always have time for cam whoring even in the Padi field and banana trees...


My very first Fish Spa. The fishes swam towards the moment we sink our feet in the cold water, nibbling at our feet. We couldn't stop giggling cause by the ticklish feeling, almost pee in my pants I tell you...
By the way, It's just cost us $10 for 30mins. Isn't that a bargain..??
KenKo who..???
I really had a great time... thanks so NICE..!
The rest of the pics are at my Facebook.
Huggs....

No comments: